Welcome to my blog!

I am happy to finally be able to post my cards online. Hopefull I will post some of my layouts as well. This is very exciting and look forward to joining some challenges now.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My First Blog!!

Hi! This is my first blog! I'm learning how to create it, and realized it's going to take me a lot more time than I had imagined.  I'm hoping to be able to post my cards and my layouts so that I could share them with everyone.

Big thank you to my big sister Laura who introduced me to scrapbooking, and introduced me to sharing my creations!!

I thank God for inspiring me to create.  We'll I'm going back to learning more about this thing.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. HI SIS, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR BLOG UP, THAT'S RIGHT MAKE ME LOOK BAD. NOW I DEFINETLY HAVE TO GET MINE UP! YOUR CARDS ARE SO PRETTY!!!! LOVE THEM. I WILL LET MY FRIENDS KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG. GOOD JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lissette
    Laura invited me over and Ihave to say your cards a beeeeauuuuuutiiiifuuuuul
    cant wait to see more creations!
    hugs
    shar

    ReplyDelete