Welcome to my blog!

I am happy to finally be able to post my cards online. Hopefull I will post some of my layouts as well. This is very exciting and look forward to joining some challenges now.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holidays Around the Corner!!

Back from Disney World!  Had a wonderful time in Orlando.  My little girl has finally outgrown Magic Kingdom.  Thankfully she is still excited about the Disney Cruise.  If she outgrows that, I'll have to go alone, I'll never outgrow it!!  Halloween this weekend, and it's snuck up on me since I was picked for a case in jury duty this week.  Deliberations to conclude tomorrow, then I'll have to scramble for a costume before she realizes that she doesn't have one yet:)  Have made a few cards since I got back and I hope you enjoy them!











2 comments:

  1. Lisette! Wow you have made so many cards! You will be ahead of the game now for sure! They are all sooooo pretty and each one different.Awesome!
    You asked me where I got the centers to those flowers and they are pretty old but I think I got them from Bunny Zoe's Craft. The pearls are pearl brads in the middle that I just cut off the stickpin part. The largest center was given to me by a friend so I'm not sure on that one.
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dena, and thanks for looking!!! Your cards are so beautiful as always. I check your blog almost everyday!

    ReplyDelete