Welcome to my blog!

I am happy to finally be able to post my cards online. Hopefull I will post some of my layouts as well. This is very exciting and look forward to joining some challenges now.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Back for a Moment:)

I always start off by saying "it's been a while."  Well it has, and I've been so busy with work, church, kids, hubby, pets, etc., etc.  It's like a never ending whirlwind, and I guess till the kids leave the nest, it always will be, lol.  Here are a few cards made in the last few months.  So many people telling me to open an Etsy store, start my own business, sell my cards online.....where would I find the time???  Maybe someday......but not today:)  Enjoy.

Love the Vintage Look!

All Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts



More Pion Design Papers

DCW Papers - Mariposa





Pion Design Papers - Amazingly Beautiful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment